Privacy Statement – This privacy statement should be read in conjunction with our B&B Terms and Conditions.
Your right to privacy is important to us.
Snooze ‘n’ Cruise, our Southampton Bed and Breakfast, is managed and run by Joint Directors Teresa & Martin Crawley, residing at 1 Squirrel Close, Park Gate, Southampton, SO31 1DS, UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain what information we collect at our B&B about you, why we collect it and how we may use it.
At our Southampton B&B we are fully committed to the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure that we comply with all protection the Act affords to you. Further information on the Act is on the Internet at www.dataprotection.gov.uk or www.dti.gov.uk
You have a right to know what data our Southampton B&B hold about you. For details please send a stamped addressed envelope together with your remittance in the sum of £10.00 to cover our administrative expenses. To ensure that your details are not sent to an unauthorised person, when requesting your details please send to our Southampton B&B the original of a utility bill (eg: telephone, gas, electricity) bearing your home address. This will be returned to you along with your details.
You may, at any time by notice in writing to our Southampton B&B request that we delete all data in our possession concerning yourself and/or that we do not use any such data for future marketing purposes. Our B&B will as soon as reasonably possible comply with such a request and all data (save any that may be properly required to be retained by law) will be deleted.
What information do we collect At our Southampton Bed and Breakfast?
At our Southampton B&B we may collect two basic types of information:
- Personally identifying information eg: name, address, email address, mobile telephone number;
- Non-personally identifying information eg: when you visit our Snooze ‘n’ Cruise website we may record the pages you browse by the use of “cookies” (see further below)
If you seek to book accommodation online at our Southampton B&B, we ask you to give us your name, email address, mobile telephone number and other personal information that will be needed to supply our B&B services to you. The provision of this information also enables us to respond more efficiently to any enquiries or complaints you may have.
How do we use your information at our B&B in Southampton?
The information you give our B&B is used in a variety of ways, including:
- to confirm your booking at our Southampton Bed and Breakfast;
- to promote and advertise new services provided by our B&B or promotions to you;
- to prepare guest profiles – this assists our B&B in ensuring that our services are tailored to your preferences;
- to improve on our B&B service and this web-site;
- credit checking;
- age verification (we do not accept bookings made by Minors, ie people under 18 years of age) and anti-fraud prevention
To whom may we disclose your information at our Southampton Bed and Breakfast?
The following persons may have access to your information:
- the Directors of Snooze ‘n’ Cruise, including its employees (insofar as they need to know such information) in order to provide our B&B services to you;
- competent regulators, emergency services and law enforcement agencies;
Transferring your information and Security
Save as mentioned above, we do not at our Southampton B&B, without your consent, share your personal information with anyone, ever.